Aladdin to Ziu: The Early Kerosene Mantle Lamp Era in America by Thomas W. Small & James R. Christner
Aladdin to Ziu is an absolute “Must Have” for Aladdin and Early Kerosen Mantle Lamp Collectors. An important resource for identification details for burners, lamps, shade and other lamp accessories such as mantles and chimneys for Aladdin as well as competing brands. Discover the breadth and depth of this volume. 430 pages with over 1000 top-quality images and illustrations, many never before published. Includes details on Kerosene Mantle Lamps that were made prior to the introduction of Aladdin and those that later were in competition with Aladdin in the USA. Many images of lamps and lighting accessories in their original cartons. This book is a great gift for the kerosene lamp collector in your life!
Aladdin to Ziu features volumes of information and details on Aladdin Kerosene lamps never before available to collectors in any other book. Aladdin Lamp Collectors will learn from and appreciate this fabulously detailed and exciting resource! Order yours today!
- Over 430 Pages.
- Highly Illustrated with more than 1000 images and Illustrations.
- Definitive History of Early Kerosene Kerosene Lamps in the USA.
- Includes information on Manufactures, Importers, & Distributors.
- Recognized by the Smithsonian & other Museums as a Valuable Information Resource.
- Written as a labor of love over a 10 year period.