Chickasha Oklahoma Vintage Lamp Show & Sale
Friday & Saturday, October 18 – 19, 2019
Hours: Friday: 10am – 6pm; Saturday.: 9am – 4pm
North Exhibit Building, Grady County Fairgrounds
500 E. Choctaw Ave., Chickasha, Oklahoma
Grand Prize Drawing 2:00 PM on Saturday.
- 2018 Limited Edition, Signature Series Aladdin Grand Vertique donated by Imperial Lighting Co.
- Only 165 produced!
- Must be present to Win!
This event will be held in conjunction with the Fall Fling Craft & Vendor Show and the Chickasha Classic Auto Swap Meet.
- Easy access off I-44, halfway between Oklahoma City and Lawton, Oklahoma.
- The lamp show & sale emphasizes Aladdin lamps, but also includes other antique
& vintage lighting such as flat wick, Coleman, Rayo, etc.
- Table rental fee for lamp vendors: $45.00 per table payable to and sent to: Valerie
Wood, 2780 County Street 2780, Chickasha, Oklahoma 73018.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Table rental deadline is September 15th.
- Vendor set-up: Thursday, Oct. 17th, 2:00pm – 6:00pm.
- Drawings for Raffle Prizes held throughout both days for Aladdin-related prizes.
- Aladdin lamp demonstrations both days.
For more Information: Mike Stuever, 580-656-4033, email@example.com